Thursday, September 08, 2005

Dance, boy!


disco ball
Originally uploaded by
red betty black.
I once ended to a situation where a friend of mine started imitated my, well, minimalistic dancing style. I always thought that I looked cool. When she was doing it, it looked silly.

I am sure I am not the only one who enjoys watching people dancing in clubs or such. Some people are just hilarious. I remember once observing this guy on the Tallinn ferry dancing in a way that didn´t have any link to the rhythm of the music. Hi-la-ri-ous.

That´s why I enjoyed this Motorola/Cingular promotion site so much. Is there anything as funny as middle-aged people dancing pop?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can bet you (and me) will look EVEN funnier when we turn our fifties. Keep up da groovy boo-gie!
Maria